Monday, June 15, 2015

Still puzzled

It's week 8 of the Altered Puzzle Challenge hosted by Claudine Criner.  Her inspiration pieces were simple to create but pack quite a punch with color and texture.


Imagine...HVAC tape; Tim Holtz/Sizzix 'Bricked' embossing folder; Ranger distress paints (Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral); Ranger archival ink (Potting Soil); Idea-ology (hitch fastener, token, mini fasteners); All My Memories word tag; corrugated cardboard scrap

My puzzle piece was a bit thick for the hitch fastener so I carved a bit of the chipboard out of the back...now it will lay flat and screw on correctly.

By the sea...Dylusions Ink Sprays (Vibrant Turquoise, Calypso Teal); Jet Black Archival Ink; Tim Holtz/Sizzix 'Waves' embossing folder; lighthouse charm; black Sharpie

I inked up the embossing folder and used it like a stamp...pretty clever, huh?

I can't tell you how much I look forward to creating these mini pieces of art...just a lovely way to jumpstart my week!  Thank you, Claudine!


No comments:

Post a Comment