Thursday, June 11, 2015

Puzzled...

Here's my entry for the 7th week of the altered puzzle piece challenge.  If you remember, my theme is 'These are a few of my favorite things' and travel is one of things I love to do.

The die I chose to use as my stencil was large enough so I could use it on both pieces; the first as a stencil and the 2nd as is.  The Globe (Sizzix) thinlits die was cut from Tim Holtz distressables collection (correspondence) cardstock.

For my 11th and 12th pieces I used:  Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint (Charcoal Black, Blank Canvas); Jet Black Archival Ink; Cloudy Blue Sea Shells ink; brown distress ink; stamps (Catslife Press for the sentiment, JD Impressions for the car and vintage Hero Arts stamp for the plane).

Traveling around the U.S.A. is on my bucket list (only a few states I haven't seen) as is an African safari.  One day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment