Thursday, February 5, 2015

More altered playing cards...for the men

Oh boy...I think I'm on a roll with coming out of my box!  It must be an age thing!  lol  Check out Claudine's newest challenge!

Dreamweaver's Translucent embossing paste; Studio 490 stencils (Yikes..Stripes, Basically Bricks); Art Impressions: Melvin J1620 and Floyd I1931; River City Rubber Works: Sag...1820-D and If it..4012-D; Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint (Modern Red, Dab of Yellow, Classic Teal); Ranger: Distress Paint (Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn), black soot distress ink, distress markers, Black Fude Ball Pen; watercolor paper; cancelled postage stamp; red marker; white card stock scraps; punchinella scrap

I've been wanting to use the 2 sentiments for a l-o-n-g time and just haven't found the right occasion.  Today is perfect!  lol

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment