Friday, February 27, 2015

May mixed media technique

Are you creating mixed media calendar pages with Roni?  Here's my rendition of May.  The focus this month is all about rolling papers.  I've never done this and I wasn't sure I'd like it.  But what the heck, let's give it a whirl.

Sizzix Arch Frame; TH tissue wrap; Ranger archival inks (Tea Rose, Sky Blue, Buttercup...all new by Studio 490); TH Flourish Stencil; DecoArt Paper Perfect; Penny Black Brush Tulips stamp (2835K); distress markers; watercolor paper; book page scraps; EK Success border punch; Bazzill card stock

love,
Love,
LOVE
Wendy's new archival ink colors!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is stunning and I remember this technique from many years ago - your take on it is beautiful Susan, the colours and texture are lush! Still got to create March and April before I start on the May one - hoping to catch up this weekend. Have a lovely weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete