Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthday thank you notes




I saw a similar card on Pinterest and thought it was so clever!  While I don't know of any one turning 60 I just did myself and thought it would be perfect for my thank you notes. 

Alphabet stencil, unknown Scrabble tile stamps, Hero Arts alpha (for rest of message), brown card stock scraps

Jet Black Archival Ink

15 works for me...as long as I would be able to know what I do now!  lol









Here's an old family photo I'd not seen before my birthday...courtesy of my sister and one of her talented daughters.  My mom had reddish-brown hair and my dad had black hair; mine was strawberry blonde.  Get a look at Pebbles' face.  My niece took an photo of me and inserted it where Pebbles' face should be.  Clever!  And those dinosaurs...just wait until my sis turns 60!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment