Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - October

I know, I know...it's Tim's October tag but I've done enough fall and Halloween stuff at the moment and the 'Noel' die just screamed at me to use it.  My layout follows Tim's but theme and colors are not.

My Glossy Accents wasn't as wet as it could have been so my newly created Meadow glitter didn't stick very well.  But I actually like this look and chose to accentuate the grunginess by adding some Aged Mahogany Distress Stickles in the bare spots.  From my trash bin I found the word 'Joy' that had been stamped in a red color...this fit perfectly behind the 'Merry Christmas' ticket.

*Sizzix:  Mini Pine Tree, Vintage Noel, Ticket Strip
*Stampers Anonymous:  Odds and Ends (Merry Christmas ticket)
*Ranger:  Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles Dry Glitter; Meadow Alcohol Ink; Frayed Burlap, Aged Mahogany Distress Stickles; Mushroom, Cranberry, Bottle, Pitch Black Paint Dabbers; Espresso Colorwash Spray; Festive Berries, Iced Spruce Distress Inks; Perfect Pearls Biscotti Mist; Glossy Accents; Collage Glue Stick

#8 tag, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Stardust Glitter Pen, hinge clip, foam tape, Terminology Tissue Wrap, holiday wired ribbon, grungeboard


5 comments:

  1. your tag came out great. I haven't had a chance to do this tag, yet but I will.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words on my blog, my friend--and right back at ya--this is a fabulous tag. I think I'm ready to move on to Christmas even tho I love making Halloween art. Kinda crazy time of year for art--all the holidays jumbled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey Susan K...this is a beau-Tay!!! It's late and I'm loosing it...sorry! I love the Christmas theme of course, and the way you've grungied up the glittered Noel is wonderful! Great take on Tim's make!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not ready to think Christmas but I sure like looking at your creation... it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan...such a pretty tag! I love it! Thanks so much for your very very sweet comments regarding my Wendy Vecchi project. It was so much fun to make. You are right though...not sure where I am going to put all this "stuff " I keep making! Haha. Hugs. Candy

    ReplyDelete