Sunday, March 6, 2016

Happy anniversary!

My mom and step-dad are celebrating 17 years of marriage today.  I wanted to make a different type of card for them...not just the same old A-2.


I know the inside pieces aren't a good scale but I worked with what I had.  The main colors are peach and light green, the colors from their wedding.

*Sizzix:  Shadowbox numeric and alphabet sets, Heart Wings, Handwritten Love
*Bazzill cardstocks, unknown manufacturer of decorative paper
*Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Small Rectangles, Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals
*Ranger: Cornflower Blue archival ink
*Stampers Anonymous: Handwritten Thoughts

The instructions can be found in a number of places...Splitcoaststampers, Sandi Genovese are two that I saw.  I'm sure there are others.



No comments:

Post a Comment