Friday, November 14, 2014

Leaf

I tried to come up with a different theme for Tim's November tag but my mojo seemed to have jumped ship.  So I followed Tim's lead, had fun with it and was pleased with the results.  Why knock what works?

Here's my base tag...really  hated to cover it up.  Oh well.  I used Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door distress paints.

And here's the finished product.

#8 tag, corrugated cardboard
Burlap layering stencil
Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain distress inks
Melted Chocolate Dylusions Sprays
Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls Mist
Tarnished Brass distress paint on alpha parts and arrow sticker
Industrious sticker, vial label, remnant rub, alpha parts, ribbon remnants, foil linen ribbon colored with watered down distress paints
Layered Leaf embossing folder and die set

I'd like to try this with the wings and do it in blues and silvers.  Make it more like in memory of a special someone who has left the physical world.

2 comments: