Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Altered playing cards - week 6

It's time for another round of altering playing cards with Claudine.  She's chosen the theme of Halloween for week 6.  Fall is my favorite time of year so the color palette and ideas seem to come to me rather quickly.

Top card: Claudine Helmuth Studio Paint in Altered Orange, tissue tape, Mini Halloween CMS093 stamp set, Versamark Ink, SuperFine Detail Black Embossing Powder, Jet Black & Vermillion Archival Inks, Black Fude Ball Pen, White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Matte Medium

Bottom card:  Adirondack Sprays in Butterscotch, Terra Cotta & Pesto, Halloween & Shatter Stencils, Mini Halloween CMS093 & Mini Halloween 2 CMS113 stamp sets, Jet Black Archival Ink, Studio 490 Black Embossing Paste, watered down black acrylic paint

1 comment:

  1. These are very cool altered playing cards! I've not gotten into those because I know they would just pull me in and I'd be addicted to them as well! But yours are awesome and making me rethink not having a go at them! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete