Friday, May 23, 2014

Wonderful moments in my life

Here's my entry for Tim's May tag of the 12 Tags of 2014.  The tag features favorite trinkets and embellishments that I've been hoarding saving for just the right moment and the use of his brand-spanking new ShadowPress dies.  They are really unique!

8 = my birth date; 6/23 = wedding anniversary; s = my initial

#8 tag; paint marbling technique on the base (Ranger distress paints: picket fence, mowed lawn, peeled paint, forest moss distress paints); Lost & Found paper stash; ShadowPress 'documented'; Sizzix Movers & Shapers Cargo Stencil (8); idea-ology (star, word token, stencil, heart adornment, bingo game piece, long fasteners, mini pin, linen ribbon, remnant rub-on: numbers [6]); chipboard; red ribbon; Jet Black Archival Ink

Creating this tiled tag has given me an idea...if it works I'll be posting about it soon.  It uses another new release from Tim.

1 comment:

  1. Love your tag, it is a great idea to use your lucky important numbers as a guide!

    ReplyDelete