Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 4 - stencils & gelli plates

I must confess, I don't own a gelli plate and didn't feel like making one so I tried this technique using a thick silicone mat.  Not bad but perhaps my choice of acrylic paint and stencils made this more difficult to achieve.
Ingredients:  Claudine Helmuth paint (Dab of Yellow, Modern Red, Altered Orange, Blank Canvas), Tim Holtz stencils (Splatters, Measured, Harlequin), white card stock, Bazzill card stock, QuicKutz lips dies, Tim Holz/Sizzix magnetic mover & shapers Tattered Florals die (= sun!), distress ink, Studio 490 'Never Enough Hearts' stencil, sentiment (Impression-Obsession), Crimson Archival Ink, vellum, fiber, Glossy Accents

Shhh...this will be my red-hot passion card for hubby this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment