Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thank you

We don't exchange Christmas gifts any more, preferring to donate that money to charity.  But sometimes a small token is given with a note about the charity chosen.  This is the card I made to say 'thank you' for those gifts of love.

The base card is white card stock.  Another piece of white card stock was run through Tim's 'Holiday Words' texture fade and smudged with red, green, and brown distress inks.  With his 'Packages & Bows' bigz die I cut out several sets from Authentique's 'Festive' collection of 6x6 paper.  I used a gray pencil to add shadow and dimension on the packages and bows.

And a very big 'thank you' to those who visit my blog.  Maybe I've inspired you or encouraged you in some way.  I hope so.  You may not leave a comment but I do appreciate your visit.

May 2014 bring all of us just what we need...whatever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment