Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy anniversary, Walt!

I made Walt's card a la Studio 490 and Ranger.  I have a rotten sinus headache with all the accoutrements so I apologize for not getting the details about what stamps, colors and techniques I used.  Sorry!!!!  The card is a half-page size...much larger than I normally do but he's worth it!  lol

 
I made the oversized envelope but didn't want to just seal it with tape so I made a special sticker for the flap.  This stamp is always good for a chuckle!













6 comments:

  1. Great card, Susan! Hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful and the sentiment for the card closure cracked me up! Happy Anniversary. Sorry you don't feel good. Hope you get better really quick!......dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Susan! I do love that special sticker...too funny! I do love that cone flower stamp of Wendy's..one of my faves! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan...this is such a great card! I love the design and all of Wendy's stuff on it! And that special sticker....LOVE IT! It's good to keep reminding them how lucky they are to have us, right?! :) Feel better soon! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious precious! Happy anniversary! I love the layers of Wendy images! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Hope your anniversary was lovely and that you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete