Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Card making frenzy

About half way through the month I look to see what birthday and anniversary cards I need to make for the following month.  This gives me time to make sure I can come up with ideas, purchase any supplies, and get them in the mail before the individual's special day.  I also make 12 cards that I call COM (Card of the Month) that I send out to a select group of family and friends.  These I do assembly line style.  Sometimes my birthday and anniversary cards are made the same way, especially if I like my idea and it can be done for males, females and juveniles.  I might change up the color scheme or embellishments along the way.

Here are the cards I created for March.  I used all Ranger inks and Stickles, Studio 490 stamps, Tim Holtz stamps and dies, Provocraft embossing folders, Bazzill cardstock, and Martha Stewart ribbons. 




Now I will focus on some sympathy and encouragement cards.  I find I'm needing them more and more these days and want to have some on hand so I'm not in a mad rush to get one made and mailed in a timely manner.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I'm jealous! Look at you go, and ahead of the game! Love your cards....the 60th one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. each was my fav...
    until I got to the next one!
    nice...really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these Susan! That 60th one is too funny! All of them are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete