Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Nursing Week - recognizing a school nurse

My sister is a school nurse and her husband always asks me to make her a card recognizing her not just as a nurse but as a school nurse.  It's hard to come by nursing stamps so a few years back I started making a card that was just pretty and my brother-in-law can write what he wants on the inside.  This year is extra special because she was chosen (through a local newspaper) as one of the top 10 nurses in the area!!!

Christy Tomlinson:  rub-on border

Idea-ology:  Life Quotes remnant rubs

Stampers Anonymous:  dragonfly

Ranger:  distress inks (Tea Dye, Shabby Shutters, Broken China); Glossy Accents

Cardstock:  watercolor, Bazzill (blue and green)



I used the card Paula Whitaker made (found on Pinterest) as my inspiration piece - I pretty much just copied it.

No comments:

Post a Comment