Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April wishes

the month is nearly over but wanted to share the card I had made back in mid-March.  I try to make all my cards 4-6 weeks in advance so that I don't have to worry about getting them out on time.  This time I'm so very glad I did as my husband's cancers became very aggressive requiring a short stay in the hospital before going home under full hospice care.  A week later he passed away.  Since then I've been pre-occupied with the responsibilities that come with the loss of a loved one and had no mojo to be creative. 

White cardstock, Cherry Vanilla Bazzill cardstock, White Bazzill cardstock, heavy duty mixed media cardstock (Ranger)

Sizzix Mixed Media #2, Celebration Words: Script

Hero Arts C3895-April

Distress oxide inks: Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China


3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! My thoughts are with you for all you've been through and still are going through :)Sending a crafty HUG your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous card Susan! Beautifully done my friend! Thinking of you often.
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft yet vibrant the flowers look. I guess the Oxide really make a difference.

    ReplyDelete