Saturday, November 12, 2016

Collect

This time of year I'm busy collecting leaves, hickory nuts and acorns.  I remember the days when I collected them for fun...now it's not so much fun raking or blowing, bagging and then transporting them to the landfill so I can re-use the paper bags.  What with the abundance of them on my lawn currently I thought this was a great idea to feature on my version of Tim Holtz's tag of November.

surfaces:  #8 manila tag, distress watercolor cardstock, textured surfaces (cork, corrugate)

colorants: distress spray stain (Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Candied Apple, Twisted Citron, Ground Espresso); distress inks (Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs); distress archival (Black Soot, Ground Espresso); distress markers (Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Fossilized Amber); distress paint (Black Soot)

sticking stuff:  foam tape, Glossy Accents, mini staples

embellishments: Remnant Rubs (TH93119)

stamps:  Autumn Blueprint CMS133

dies: Sizzix Alphanumeric 3/4"; Impression-Obsession 213-D


For those of you who prefer a larger image...

2 comments:

  1. Susan...Luv your sense of humor...and your squirrels....LOL....They went nuts over the huge acorn...Ha Ha..Seriously...your tag is adorable...and FUN! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the acorn, and the collect. FUN take and fun post!

    ReplyDelete