Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jokers are wild

The last two cards in my deck are not jokers...but you won't be seeing that side of them anyway so it doesn't matter.  This is the last part of the Altered Playing Card challenge...sad to see it end but I hear Claudine already has something up her sleeve for the next altered challenge.  Can't wait!


Both of these use bits and bobs that have been left behind from previous projects so I can't accurately say who makes some of the items.  I know that Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous and Ranger feature predominantly in my work so it's safe enough to list these vendor.  I even tried flicking Mermaid Lagoon distress stain from my work surface on to the right hand card but a big drop fell an made a real mess of things.  Oh heavy sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment