Saturday, April 19, 2014

My version of Tim Holtz's April tag

I really had to wait for more spring-like weather to get my mojo going this month.  Our temps have been on a rollercoaster...70s one day, snow the next.  You get the picture.

Ingredients:  Idea-ology paper stash 'Vintage Shabby', philosphy tag, mini pin, jump ring; tissue tape; #8 tag; coffee cup holder, grungeboard; distress paints (spun sugar/mustard seed/squeezed lemonade/peeled paint); distress inks (pumice stone/worn lipstick/tea dye); silk ribbon; Sizzix (tattered pine cone bigz die, honeycomb frameworks die); collage glue stick; Multi-Medium; hot glue;recycled acetate packaging; alcohol inks

You can see Tim's version here.

Pine cone to a rose...sometimes this works first time, no fiddling; other times I could just pull my hair out (not attractive!) trying to get the rose to look like a rose.  But when it works, I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment