Sunday, July 30, 2017

Congratulations on your retirement

A very good friend is retiring from Rutgers University.  I'm so happy for her...this has been a long time coming.

White cardstock; blue vellum cardstock

Art Impressions: 4051 Foliage Set, 4604 Chest of Flowers (colored with Marvy markers)

Sizzix:  mini stencils 006, 070; 661195-Ornate Frame 2

Distress ink:  Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky


I bet you can't tell that I've found a new line of stamps that I've come to enjoy more and more as I play with them.  Art Impressions has a line of watercolor stamps that are so much fun and lets your creative side run wild.  The sets coordinate so well with each other...the sky is the limit when it comes to making a scene.  One really does need to watch the initial youtube video that Bonnie Krebs, designer of this line, has made illustrating how she uses the stamps and markers in an easy way that makes the art look like you took hours to create, not mere minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment