Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Holiday thank you's

Time to say 'thank you' for those who've given us gifts this holiday season.  I wanted to use some older things in my stash so I pulled out Sizzix diffusers and an earlier texture fade.

A2 base card is red Bazzill card stock.  I didn't have any green that was appropriate so I made my own with distress ink and watercolor paper (same as the top layer).

I placed my watercolor cardstock in the texture fade then the diffuser over the top (no need for a top clear plate) in my Big Shot Plus.  Using a light touch I applied gold metallic ink on the raised portions. 

In the center of the oval I stamped the image that had been colored with distress markers.  Two bows were punched (watercolored cardstock and gold vellum) and adhered to the top of the evergreen bough.



Sizzix texture fade (Holiday Words), bow punch 660163, diffuser plate

Red Bazzill card stock, Royal Langenickel watercolor card stock

Ranger:  distress ink and markers (Pine Needles, Lucky Clover, Candied Apple)

Tsukineko:  Encore Gold Metallic pigment ink

Thank you to all those who made our holiday season bright with your thoughtfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment