Wednesday, June 24, 2015

18 pieces down

Week 9...continuing with the altered puzzle piece challenge.


I didn't look at the completed pieces before I started these two.  I used the same 'by the sea' theme and colors last week.  Sheesh.

My collection of embossing pastes only includes white crackle, no clear, so I used Distress Crackle Paint (Clear Rock Candy).  Wish I would have had stamped the map to cover more of the piece; oh well.

Here's what I used to alter my puzzle pieces:  Stampers Anonymous CS124 Warehouse District stamps; Stampers Anonymous stencils (Splatters, Bubble); Ranger distress stains (Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac); Sea Brights ( Pool, Purple Twilight); archival inks (Aquamarine, Deep Purple, Jet Black, Watering Can); distress stickles (Antique Linen); Studio 490 crackle embossing paste; Sizzix mini airplane; My Sentiments Exactly (H179); Hero Arts Printer's Type alpha stamps; paper starfish (gift from The Funkie Junkie)

No comments:

Post a Comment