Friday, January 24, 2014

Stencils, stencils and more stencils! Day 1

I'm taking an on-line card class with some super teachers...you can find out more about it here.  I figured the timing was perfect...it's snowing, blowing, polar vortex, and no football.  What's a girl to do?  And who doesn't enjoy spending more time in their art room, playing with stencils, trying new things, etc.?  I made 6 cards to go with each bit of today's lesson.  However, rather than sharing them all at once I'll do separate posts...all brief.  And you want to know the best part about this class?  The fee is great and you'll have lifetime access to the class!

First up is a card that I sponged through the mask. 
Ingredients:  white card stock, Dylusions stencil, distress ink, vellum, Ann-ticipation stamp, embossing ink, white embossing powder, jute, black thread, red mitten buttons, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment